The Dog101 Crash Course®
What it is
The Dog101 Crash Course® is a back-to-basics mini-training, originally created to teach children (age 8-12) on the fundamentals of caring for their dog. It is a "User's Manual" that should be handed out by breeders and rescue centres all around the world to make sure the dog owner knows how to "wear the "owner's hat".
Purpose of course: to raise your knowledge and self-confidence about how to be in control, while building a well-balanced relationship with your pooch. This is NOT dog training. It is "people training".
A strong commitment to LEARN, and the ability to accept that you don't know or can't do.
We are not here to argue what is right or wrong: on this course we are learning techniques to do improve the way we handle our dogs.
What the course covers
· Knowing your dog’s breed
· Choosing the right gear
· How your dog's diet influence its behaviour
· How to exercise your dog - the right way
· What is a bond, and what to do to create it
· Pro and cons of the “pack leader” principle
· Good Canine Manners - what it is, and how to achieve it
· The secret to walking your dog without a struggle
· Why dogs do not follow/respect unstable leaders
· How your state of mind makes all the difference
The Dog101 Crash Course® is conducted either in person or online, depending on where you live and the current state of this pandemic madness. It includes a Case Assessment, TWO consulting sessions (one theory, one practical), a full write-up of a training strategy and a Home Study program.
If the course is done online, you may be asked to take a short video of your dog.
Cost of service
(You receive a 40% discount if you already had a Case Assessment.)